Via Eater, here is a list of the 10 best selling cookbooks in the U.S. in 2014.
1. Make It Ahead by Ina Garten (Clarkson Potter)
2. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: A Year of Holidays by Ree Drummond (William Morrow)
3. Thug Kitchen: The Official Cookbook (Rodale)
4. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food From My Frontier by Ree Drummond (William Morrow)
5. The Skinnytaste Cookbook by Gina Homolka (Clarkson Potter)
6. Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle by Diane Sanfilippo (Victory Belt)
7. The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl by Ree Drummond (William Morrow)
8. Against All Grain: Delectable Paleo Recipes to Eat Well & Feel Great by Danielle Walker (Victory Belt)
9. The How Can It Be Gluten Free Cookbook by America’s Test Kitchen (Cook’s Illustrated)
10. Miss Kay’s Duck Commander Kitchen by Kay Robertson (Howard Books)
1 is about saving time. 2 and 7 are easy, traditional, comfort food recipes. 5,6,8 and 9 are diet cookbooks. 3 is vegan food with a few expletives thrown in. 10 is more comfort food with Southern-fried personality and lots of canned ingredients in the recipes.
Save time, be healthy, remember the 50’s.