Stories from the world of food and wine that you might have missed this week.
- Are wine/beer hybrids really the next big thing?
- A controversial article on proper tipping etiquette for wine service.
- A defense of eating industrial produced food (sometimes)
- Conflict foods. An interesting approach to foreign policy rapproachment—a menu of foods from alleged “enemies”.
- Matt Kramer is always insightful. He writes about “electric wines”.
- The essence of “too much”. Slater introduces a 100% bacon burger.
- Here is a video demonstrating some nifty knife skills employed by Chinese chefs but easy enough for the home cook.