News stories from the world or food and wine that you might have missed this week.
- Are more affordable burgundies on the horizon? This article says so.
- A debate about the future of cookbooks.
- Here is the annual guide to pesticides in produce. Happy reading!
- A report on how we will feed ourselves in the future
- If you care, here is a New Yorker article on our relationship with fast food
- For riesling fans, here is an informative article on the rise and fall of sweet German riesling
- The latest developments in the very hot Asian/American food scene
- An appreciation of minor flaws in wine; or why perfection is boring.
- Comprehensive science-based evidence that genetically-modified foods may not live up to their claims.