News from the world of food and wine that you might have missed this week:
- Here is an interesting article on the debate over traditional vs. modern styles in wine.
- If you are into Gordon Ramsey soap operas, there is more than enough in this Guardian interview.
- A history and timeline regarding the introduction of specialty foods in the US
- Blake Gray summarizes a report on wine trends from a trade publication. Bad news for Australian wines.
- A wise article from Mark Bittman on underpaid workers in the food industry.
- A comprehensive article on fraudulent wines from Burgundy
- The new bacon! A Spanish pork product that chefs are excited about.